Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Coushatta, LA

I use art to deal with depression so I figured I would ask others and create something using my art to help them!

January 24, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

love it

January 27, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member
January 27, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Absolutely breathtaking! Love it! Yes, art is very therapeutic!

January 26, 2024 (edited)
A MyDepressionTeam Member

so beautiful.!

January 26, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Absolutely beautiful!
Here's my photo I took of the mtns in Phoenix, AZ

January 26, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kingsport, TN

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dayton, OH

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Coushatta, LA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In