I would like to fellowship with other artists with depression and share with them ideas, advice, and suggestion with you to help us all deal with depression.
I create a unique kind of art called "Primitive Prophetic Art." I have been creating it for some time now and it has not only been therapeutic for me., but it also has been viewed by social media. If I can create something for the betterment of myself then I can use it to inspire others and help them too. the art I posted is called"Prayers of a child" many times as a child I bathed in my tears of depression but through the years God picked me up and created in me a new heart, and mind, and because of God I became artist/art therapist/teacher. I still battle depression, but through art I find peace, and I am hoping others will too.
@A MyDepressionTeam Member what kind of artwork
Would love to see it
I do use a fair amount of the coloring books plus my big thing is crafts ( making wreaths painting making candles. This tends to be therapeutic to me. But don’t get down on yourself because as much as I love there are days I don’t even have the head space to do. But tomorrow is a new day!
As a musician I must use artisitc activity to cope. It makes me happy.
Beautiful