The genie grants you a wish. What is it? I would like to join God and Jesus Christ in Heaven forever. This is my first wish. My second wish is to lose 170 pounds and reverse all of my health problems such as Schizoaffective Disorder and PTSD and Glaucoma and Diabetes Type #2 and Epilepsy and Depression.
I would like to stop taking psychotropic medications π Invega Prozac Vistaril and Neurontin on a daily basis. My final wish is to become debt free for the rest of my life. I would likeβ¦ read more
I would like to be pain free.
What a heartfelt and powerful response. Carrying so much at once β health challenges, financial stress, relationship struggles, and emotional exhaustion β is an enormous weight. That kind of burden can make depression feel so much heavier.
The faith and hope shining through every word here is truly something. That desire Show Full Answer
Absolutely Ma'am