Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ogden, UT

My my fiance (boyfriend) just got out of prison after being out for 3 weeks. He is a sex offender, he originally did 23 years and the whole time that he was down for those 23 years for 2 years I dated somebody else. Then we got reacquainted and started to talk over the phone and he basically asked me out and I said yes, and everything was fine over the phone as long as he was in prison. He got out March 17th and went back to prison April 22nd three days before my birthday. He knows that he's not… read more

October 2, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

It is way better I finally got rid of the s*** that was blinded me and now I finally found the light thank you

May 8, 2021
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Good on you.
Hope life is a lot better

May 4, 2021
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Well here is the update on this!!!
Finally got rid of him let him step into his own shit face down and let him go!!!! I am back with the man I should of been with all along and dong amazing!!!!!!!!😍

April 13, 2021
A MyDepressionTeam Member

You should NEVER wait for him to call!
The best thing for u to do is walk away,,,no,,runaway.
He is hurting u and he does not care! He is a USER!
You need to take care of your self.
Forget about your history with him,,It's in the past!
You need a fresh start@

October 24, 2020
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Thanks true friend

October 17, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Amsterdam, NL

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Southern Illinois