Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Coushatta, LA

I am a counselor and therapist looking for people who seek free help and assistance for depression. maybe we can help each other.

November 18, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I have one but have been looking for a free group online or that meets in my area but haven’t found one yet.
Good luck and hugs

November 18, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

thanks. I'm just trying to help others. it is therapy for me.!

November 18, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

ok, Fannie. I am an online counselor and art therapist. What you share with me and tell me in private is confidential and secure so no worries about that. I deal in biblical and spiritual counseling. Every word of advice suggestions and ideas will be given to you through biblical and spiritual experiences that I have had, and have adapted to help me recover from depression. I am not fully recovered but I know what it is like to be in recovery. our counseling will be online only through email. if you still desire counseling please email me at (Email address can only be seen by the question and answer creators) maybe I can help you and you can help me work on recovery. I do have credentials. I can email them to you. let me know.

November 18, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

well, I am very discreet and private and all information is confidential. I'm here if needed.! online counseling only.

November 18, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

then email me at (Email address can only be seen by the question and answer creators) what helps me may help you to.!

November 23, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Not telling

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In