Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Enniskillen, UK

I have loads of people in my life that say it's great I tried it but I'm not great at sticking at things wondering what peoples thoughts are

October 9, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

@allison27 I've been meditating for about 7 years now, and it's helped so much! It slows my anxious mind, and I've learned so much about what brings me peace!

October 9, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Yes,and it works,also prayers,my husband and I pray together every morning πŸ™

October 9, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Me Time for you πŸ™

October 9, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Me time is πŸ‘

October 9, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Yes, I have. Its Great & it makes you feel much better.

October 9, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Reading, UK

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Lasalle, IL

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Vancouver, WA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In