Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Princeton, WV
July 31, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Life is hard,and without God it's even harder,but with God he helps to find a way to live through it 😇🌹❣️

August 2, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Life is so difficult. All we can do is sink or swim. There are some days I want to sink! I just keep forcing myself to try and stay busy and keep the trapped feelings away. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. We can't give up!!! Keep fighting it!! good luck to all that experiences this feeling.

July 31, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Hey Ron2, I feel that way all the time. Not sure what to do about it though except find a way to make the most of every day. Harder some days than others for sure. I believe in God and Jesus and I pray when it gets really bad. That helps because I think he cares. Hard though because he never talks to me not verbally at least but he's still there. He never leaves me. Otherwise it's hard. Other humans are ALWAYS letting me down.

July 31, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I'm tired of feeling trapped. It draining. I try to do whatever I can and I guess that's better than nothing. No straight answer here.

September 20, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Sometimes I go an stay a week at a peer run respite. And I pray, pray, pray. And I rejoice that I have an inseparable companion, my dog Bello.

August 10, 2023

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In