Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wellsboro, PA

I was just wondering if there were any risks I should be concerned about. The only risk I’ve seen is some people have injured themselves in fear and since I haven’t been afraid I’m not sure how much I should be concerned with this.

January 14, 2022
 · 
Reactions

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Carol Stream, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In