Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 29, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I suffer from something similar I guess. I can't seem to retain any information. My memory is shot

January 13, 2022
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I go to a quiet place and pray and rest my mind and body πŸ™ 😌

December 29, 2021
A MyDepressionTeam Member

When I am depressed, I have a lot of trouble processing even simple commands and tasks.

December 29, 2021
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I do at times

February 12, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Not telling

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
New Brunswick, NJ

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In