Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denton, TX

I have been practicing mindfulness and meditation, they help a great deal; but I am curious: what do you suggest I add on to a daily routine?

November 6, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I like to listen to music, Enjoy a glass of wine, write or take a bubble bath. I also like to listen to creepy stories on YouTube

November 6, 2019
A MyDepressionTeam Member

It might sound strange but I do something with art to help with mine. Painting, drawing, and even coloring in the adult coloring books.

November 6, 2019
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Exercise can also be helpful.

November 6, 2019
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Exercise and getting together with friends helps a great deal.

May 22, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

same here, Janet. :)

November 6, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lewiston, ME

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Costa Mesa, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In