Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Not telling

I've been help take care of my nephew since he was a month old. It's been a struggle but I've gotten through it. He has ADHD when he was on ritilin he was very well behaved and his normal self. Now they have him on strattera, which to me seems like the worse thing to have him on. He has been very whiney I guess is is the word, he is misbehaving in school and at home. He is being bullied unfortunately and he stands up for himself and gets in trouble. I will always love him obviously but it's… read more

January 26, 2019
 · 
Reactions

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern, NJ

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In