Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

My primary asked me to conduct my psych team regarding my fatigue, dizziness, and periodic chest pain. Now, I'm wondering if it's all in my head.

9 hours ago
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Maybe some gaslighting going on there

3 hours ago
A MyDepressionTeam Member

He didn't listen to my symptoms and jumped to conclusion that it was anxiety. Anxiety causes one's heart rate to speed up and chest pain when changing body position? And he knows how well I've been since I've sent him a certificate of completion for a training I did. My mental health is quite intact and I've never been happier.

4 hours ago
A MyDepressionTeam Member

You are right to present it to a physical doctor first. But anxiety attacks can come with those symptoms too. She just may think that is what it is but she should have informed you of such so you don't feel like they are non-existent and real dangers to you physical body. Remember you live inside your body and know it best do not let a Doctor tell you different.

1 hour ago (edited)
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Hi, do you know why your doctor asked you to contact your psych team about those symptoms? . . Peace and love . . Sam . .

6 hours ago
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I'm not anxious or depressed. I'm actually doing well and I have a lot of positive events to look forward to.

9 hours ago

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Vancouver, WA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In