Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Vancouver, WA

My PTSD gets active when I'm in a new place overnight.

August 3, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member
August 5, 2025
A MyDepressionTeam Member

A solar or battery powered one would probably be a good option. Most are LEDโ€™s so no bulb to break during transport. Also guaranteed to work when no power available

August 5, 2025
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I got it figured out

August 4, 2025
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Hi Melissa, I am sorry but can you clarify your question, please, as I really have no idea what you are actually asking, dear friend?! . ... . My best peace, love, and good vibes da ya, mi amiga, my friend, tomodachi!! ... Cool ๐Ÿ†’๐Ÿ˜Ž Cat ๐Ÿ˜บ. .

August 4, 2025 (edited)
A MyDepressionTeam Member

The previous answer covered great deal. I would add the solar idea is especially good. There are also things called dynamos. It is a crank in a device that when you turn it, the energy is created to recharge the battery. Look up dynamo and nightlight. Presumably they would never run out of juice as long as you recharge.

Second point is color. Naval ships used red. Why? It won't blind you. You'd becsuorised how well you can see under red light spectrum. My wife will have none of it and uses soft ivory.

August 3, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Southern Illinois

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Vancouver, WA