Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
January 1, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

@A MyDepressionTeam Member YES counseling can definitely help. Just think of it you have a neutral person(not related to you or a friend) to talk to and give you prospective. It can be very helpful. You want to be sure you find the right person for you. Do you want to talk to a female person or a male person? What schooling do you want that person to have? Do you want to talk to a person older than you? Or younger? There are many questions and you have to find the right person to help you. Good luck!!

January 1, 2025
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Didn’t do much for me.

January 2, 2025
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Yes counselor and outpatient rehabilitation hospitalization program helped me a lot. I learned new tools, support from others, and with through my illnessses I have which was depression, anxiety, stress, PTSD, and zchoeffectiveness disorder with psychotic features now. It’s what you put the effort into it. I became a better person. Plus I spent 7 weeks in Warren State Hospital. I was bad because I was attempting suicidal ideation and cutting myself. Hugs

January 2, 2025
Hi, this is just a check-in, based on a phrase you mentioned. If you — or anyone else who sees this — is thinking about self-harm, we want to say that you are an important part of this community. No part of this is easy, but there is support that can help. Read more >
A MyDepressionTeam Member

YES🥰

January 2, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chico, CA

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ogden, UT