Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cherryville, NC

MDD, Anxiety, Bipolar Depression, PTSD, OCD

August 19, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I am sorry I feel like I could never make my kids understand until they went through it there selves.

August 22, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Well I deal with anxiety and depression and at times my depression gets real bad and my anxiety. The one problem is is I'm pretty much alone now my parents are gone and I miss my 10-year-old granddaughter we lost her in 2019. And I get really depressed being alone

August 20, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Not telling

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Edwards, WI