Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

SEVERE MDD, GAD, PTSD, and TRD. Have tried EVERY med known to man PLUS IV Ketamine and TMS to NO avail. Looking into VNS IF insurance will cooperate!! Have NO QUALITY OF LIFE WHATSOEVER. In bed more than out of it. Anxiety/panic attacks becoming more frequent. I’m 64 years old which is NOT YOUNG, it’s not old enough to just lay down and wait to die. I wish I could find some kind of what I’ll call a “psychiatric specialist”…a doctor that deals with PARTICULARLY SEVERE cases, not just your… read more

April 11, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

When I went to IOP (intensive outpatient) therapy, the therapists were very helpful locating a therapist that fit my needs. Perhaps you could call the nearest behavioral health hospital and see if they would help you locate someone who could help you.

April 12, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Don't give up! I promise there is light out there. Prayers for finding the right provider.

April 14, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Much appreciated! 😇

April 12, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Love and Prayers for you🙏😇😘

April 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern, NJ

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lethbridge, AB

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In