Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Albuquerque, NM

I'm very depressed and the medication doesn't seem to be working

February 17, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Your welcome. Please ask your Dr about these 2 things as it may be the answer to some relief. I'm hoping so for us both.

February 18, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Have you not heard of the huge controversy going around lately? That antidepressants do not help depression. In fact, they can make it worse. You need to study why this is and make your own decision.

March 4, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Yeah I think you're right

February 19, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I agree with asking your doctor 🥰

February 19, 2024
A MyDepressionTeam Member

No I never heard of those thank you for the info

February 18, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭