Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Antonio, TX

What Aps do you use for Journaling? A lady on Reditt gave me a free code for an ap called "unstuck overcoming anxiety" It's free for a year. It's based on cbt. I hope it helps. 🙏

November 25, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Thank you.. I've learned so many things over the years in hopes that in a small way I have helped someone if I can help at least one person a day I feel like I've really accomplished something an makes me feel so good...

November 26, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Amen..God works in mysterious ways Tom4 an lots of times we don't realize it till it's pointed out to us..Thank you🙏❣️

November 25, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Hey Lisa you are absolutely right

November 26, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

I have to say and this is in the Bible forgiveness you're not forgiving that person you're forgiving their actions and the forgiveness is not for the abuser or whatever they might be the forgiveness is for yourself so that you can move on it also says if we're not able to forgive others for their their wrongs against us we will not be forgiven just some word for thought

November 26, 2023
A MyDepressionTeam Member

What is CBT

November 26, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Southern Illinois

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fort Wayne, IN

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Deerfield, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In