I just find it hard to make friends.
I want to know people thoughts and ideas. How to make new friends at any age.
A good friend who does not complain much and does not gossip about his past doing things that bring you negative energy. A good person is the one who pushes you with a daily activity.
Try to meet up with close friends and if they have time for meeting with you enjoy their company more often
You can't be shy if you sit back and never open your mouth no one is even gonna know you
First try to reach out if you need help or someone needing help. Find something in common. Maybe someone who you disagree with, because sometimes conflicting people have more in common than they think.
I started by making friends with neighbour's walking dogs. Talk to the dog, ask his name and ask if they want company