Has anyone been afraid to live on their own and not be able to handle life requirements like food bath bills upkeep
Yes I cannot work full-time I only can work part-time and adulting is beyond me anymore. I suffered some severe trauma 2 years ago and 4 years ago different things and I have multiple sclerosis as well so my parents understand that I just cannot function on my own so I sold my house in West Virginia and gave them the money and moved into a house that they bought for all of us to live together and eventually they're going to move up here. I hate having to mooch off of them I feel like I'm mooching but I do work and I try not to cost the money but they're just being very kind because they know between the multiple sclerosis the anxiety the ADHD the depression the bipolar disorder and the panic disorder that I just can't function on my own and they understand it thank God.
I have been on my own for the past 20 years, though I found it a massive struggle at first. I was always worrying about not doing things & got a few nasty comments, but now have slowly taught myself that there somethings I can not do, & not worry about them. I only do what needs to be done., especially helping others who are in a much worse predicament than I am. If something does not get done one day, leave it for another day when I can do it. Because of this mindset, my depression is vertually non existant. I am much more confident, & know that eventually, I will be able to take on tasks that I could not do before. Sending hugs to all who need them. 💖
I feel you can but with support and resources. Maybe help with regular household chores. You want to take as much off your plate as possible. Having a bad day just make sure you have a neighbor or someone to lean on
Thank you everyone for the encouragement it is helpful
Good job Diane that takes a lot and you are doing great with it. I hope you keep doing good