Evening, once I turn off all my screens and television, listening to my playlists.
At 5pm, I shut down all my screens to focus on one hour of news.
That's all I allow myself because I used to be addicted to the news.
At 7pm, my medicine counter goes off.
I must remember to actually take the pills when the alarm goes off!
I go to sleep thinking & making handwritten notes about stuff to focus on for tomorrow.
Often, Dartagnon (my chihuahua) snuggles with me.π
Answer Summary
Members shared their favorite times of day, with many finding joy in the quiet hours of early morning or late evening when the world feels... Read more
Evenings and middle of the night
Alone time, whenever that happens to be.
Sounds like how I used to roll...
I prefer the early morning hours. About half an hour after I get up, when the coffee is ready, I have about three to four hours by myself until 7 am.
I'm torn between an early morning before the sunrise when it seems like the entire World is aslumber, or the cooler Fall evenings watching sunsets.