Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyDepressionTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oudrshoorn
October 30, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Blocked you, why? You wrote this comment. Are ya sure you're Blocked? Because I have had alot of issues today with posting and it wont go. I've had to try several times, even restarted phone and it is just this site.

October 31, 2022
Help us to make our community a safe space for all of our members. Read more >
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Hi,
OK, D., I think I have already reached out to her but I will try again . .
Please feel better if possible,

Cool Cat aka He who Dances Daily With Wolves . .

October 30, 2022
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Sam please go to her page and read what she has said. I fear it's not good. You maybe the one to help her. I know nothing about Africa. If ya do put something on here to where she is comfortable. George you and I have talked in past on situation and her not wanting to type. She wants a voice. I would imagine she is all alone. If you start from top and read down she is begging and explaining. Some how she deserves help. 😣
I have been sick since yesterday and on and off today.

October 30, 2022
A MyDepressionTeam Member

Helana it's Debbie we have chatted everyday Dderrington? You told me South Africa is where you live in a place not fit for people. I've given you my email 2 times. Look at yesterday's post. We dont have phone number to call. I want to help you but without phone number we can't. Do you live in a nursing home or what? You had said you wanted to see your 81 year old mom in December if they let you. Please calm down and take deep breaths. Continue so we can help you.

October 30, 2022
A MyDepressionTeam Member

What is going on? . .

October 30, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Not telling

A MyDepressionTeam Member asked a question 💭
Not telling

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In